Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Color

This Spring it is all about the color. In the '90's I was all about color, but in a Traditional style. Big florals, primary colors and heavy furniture. In the Fan in Richmond, Va., my living room was hunter green, my dining
room was cobalt blue. In the early 2000's, I was into pastels in a brand new house. I wallpapered or repainted
every room in in new bolder colors with the exception of the Living and Dining Room area which I lighted to a pale blue and painted the ceiling robins egg blue. I again went with bolder colors in the home I had on my own
in Richmond and on my move to Staunton I have carried the same theme, only even bolder. I think the new fabric trends and the colors of each Spring have inspired me. I am giving nothing up for Lent, I am adding something, COLOR, BOLD,COLOR! Enjoy pictures of my colors. Sorry if some are a little dark, I hate overhead lights. Think Walmart.

No comments: