Friday, April 13, 2012

Architectural Elements

In this blog I am featuring items from my store that are here on consignment. They have been in here for a while, the prices I thought are reasonable, but they are just not selling. Each piece is a very unique and one of a
kind antique architectural piece, at now 40% off. They were brought to Staunton from the DC/Maryland
area. I have given you a glimpse of special feature of each piece. #1 is a very large light fixture that was
probably mounted on the end of a banister, #2 are large saloon swing doors, #3 a large iron gate that
had a mate at one time (maybe to enclose a driveway?) and #4 are leaded wood and glass transoms.
If you want and additional info on these items or if you know of someone that maybe interested in them,



please feel free to contact me.

No comments: