Friday, July 20, 2012

Discount Fabric Web Sites

I posted earlier this week about buying fabrics on line.
Before we had so much access to on line shopping, you
could only by fabrics through a decorator or at fabric
stores. Now that there are more that I can mention on line,
the possibilities are endless. I can even find my top fabric


lines on websites at prices lower than my decorator discount. I sometimes buy from
these discount websites for my in store redo projects to keep the cost down, it helps


things sell faster. Above are pictures of my fabric samples, wallpaper books and trims.
And pictures of fabric projects made with discount fabrics, discontinued samples and
left over fabric.
Discount Fabric Websites-
Online Fabric Store
Fabric.com
Glamorous Fabrics
Joann Fabrics
L & S Sheron
Discount Fabrics
Buy Fabrics
Fashion Fabric Club
Warehouse Fabrics. Inc

xoxoMargaret
P.S.- I promise to straighten my fabric sample bins!

No comments: