Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Dining Room Chair Redo

I had four dining room chairs brought into my store back
in the winter, they needed alot of work done to them. The
fabric on the seats were shot, the backs were wobbly and
broken. By the miracle of God, a new to Staunton furniture
refinisher walks into my store to introduce himself and leave
his card with me and by the way do I have any work for him?
 Why yes sir I do, I replied.

1st cost = $375.00 to refinish
2nd cost= $75.00 for fabric (I chose a very conservative fabric because Staunton is


very conservative and everyone here seams to only use traditional oriental rugs.)
3rd cost = $350.00 to upholster (he quoted my $260.00, didn't catch this until the
check was written and HE was long gone. I think I am his own personal banking
account).
Total price tag for all four chairs =$1,600.00

No comments: