Wednesday, November 14, 2012

More Pictures Of My Big Design Job

More pictures of the latest installations of my bi design job for my neighbor!
This is the flat balloon shade we made for her bathroom.
This is an old Waverly floral chintz that my client had and we used it to make these
sweet balloon shades.



I wanted to mention that all these rooms have been repainted with colors that I have picked
out, including the den above, Navajo White, which was a knotty pine before. We wanted
to lighten everything up. I love the Duralee shade and the Cowtan and Tout slipcovers with
the brush fringe.
We put a beautiful blue herring bone fabric on the pair of camel back sofas and updated
the needlepoint pillows.

Last picture, the pretty Thibaut fabric we used on the lovely dining room chairs that
my client found at The Elephant Toe in Richmond.

No comments: