Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Christmas At Mom's

Sorry that it has been so long sense I have blogged, I have been very busy! Now
that it is a new year, I want to post the pictures that I took the day after Christmas.
This was my family get together at my Mom's house. A huge Antibellum house up

on a hill, sorry, no out side pictures.
The first two pictures are of my backyard, to show you how much snow we had.

Everyone arriving in the snow, the snow keep coming and coming all through the lunch.


Mom's pretty decorations for the lunch.


Fun pictures of us opening presents. My daughter Ellie is the one with the big smile
and my son Edmund is in the bow tie. I need to get him more bow ties, so handsome!

Dad and Mom

                                                        brother L.H. and his wife Heather
                                                                my sister Beth
                                                 Beth's husband Steve, Heather and Ellie
                                                   the grand children (young adults)
                                                  Edmund, H, Rob, Wyn, Ellie with Eboo                                                  
                                                  the same characters with Granddad
                                                                    All of us with Mom
                                                                      and Dad
                                                We all made it home that day safe and sound

No comments: