Thursday, January 31, 2013

Last Rooms For My Big Design Job

I just hung the second to last room of draperies at my neighbors house, ten rooms in all.
I helped her pick out almost all of her paint colors, fabrics for her furnishings, wallpapers,
internet furnishings, things from my store, revamped her needlepoint pillows and ten rooms
of custom made window treatments. It has taken almost one year, one year of lots of fun!
Room nine's inspiration- Colefax and Fowler's Coral Tree


This is the larger guest room in the house. The fabric was perfect for the Oriental rug.

A sneak peak at the next and the last room in the house. Will post after pictures later.




Now posting pictures of the cornices I had made after they were hung and the two over sized
wing chairs I sold my client from my store. A perfect fit!



No comments: