Saturday, January 12, 2013

Master Bedroom Redo


This January I have decided to make some changes to my bedroom. Now is the perfect
time to do it because all the stores and websites have huge sales going on. In the pictures
above you can see the new extra long bed skirt that I ordered from Garnet Hill, it replaced
a lavender, to long enough, one I bought a couple of years ago and the wool rug, also from
Garnet hill to replace my very old sheep skin throw rugs. I need to order one more rug before
they are gone! I want to either find or make white silk panels that I want to trim in a greek key
pattern. The panels I have now are Candice Olsen faux silk from JCP. They were a great fast
fix at the time. I am also looking for white thermal roman shades to go underneath the panels.

No comments: