Thursday, January 31, 2013

Spring Merchandise Slowly Coming In

Yesterday it was 70 degrees and I had the door to my store open.
Today it is 33 degrees, feels like 12 below, and it's snowing. To make
things brighter, spring merchandise is arriving each day. My back room
is packed with empty boxes, cardboard pick-up is Friday, and my
wardrobe is stuffed with packing paper to wrap precious purchases





or to protect things I ship out that sell on Etsy. Pretty flowers, pretty colors and fun
garden ideas.





Love the glitter snail magnet, metal flowers and the art work.


The Queen Anne's Lace metal wall art reminds me of the '70's and the Royal Gate on Board as
well as the bird on board art work I have carried before. The white pagoda and big candlestick
I bought just because I wanted to, so Chinoiserie!

2 comments:

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

I love that little pagoda. How fun to get new merchandise.

Margaret McElroy said...

Thanks Linda, I have been waiting to
order that for some time, there is a
larger one coming in this week.