Monday, January 21, 2013

Sunday Flea Market Shopping

Yesterday, after all my chores were done, I got in the car
and drove to my favorite flea market. I always find a steal
or two in this place. When I arrive at this place, I almost
had a heart attack. It did't look like it's usual junkie place.
There were no treasures out front, they were painting the
outside of the building when I entered they had cleaned the
whole place up. But as I started to go down each isle, I started
to find my little treasures and bargains.
I grabbed this cute little tiered table, nice wood finish with brass claw feet. It was a little
wobbly on the top, so I took the whole thing apart and re-screwed it back together again.
Still a little loose , but better than it was.
Beautiful English Iron Stone plates, love these, chips and all.
Love this floral covered vegetable dish made by an American company. Birdie likes
it too! And I have to show you these great objects of love that came in from the home
of clients mom  that passed away.



Judy said, "Mother just loved these things, but they are just not me!" I will find someone to
love them. You know me!



It makes me rethink some of those purchases I have made or the things I collect. What will
my children say when I am gone?

I kind of like the Pheasants in the picture above, I love my birds! :}0

No comments: