Friday, January 18, 2013

What Do You Do When Spring Arrives In January

Today, Friday, January 18th, the UPS man brings me a large
box with new merchandise in it. I seriously do not remember
ordering this stuff. I do like it, don't get me wrong, but it's January,
we have skipped Valentines Day and gone right into Easter/ Spring.
I had to price it and hide it in the back room until the end of the month
when my sale is over.
                                                           Herb Marker Forks!!!!!

                                                      Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme
                                                   Twig Birdcage and Butterfly Lanterns
                                                          Narcissus In Glass
                                                        Vintage Mirrored Candle Sconces
More good stuff to come in the next couple of weeks.......

No comments: