Thursday, April 4, 2013

Paint Job

My storefront finally gets a new paint job. It was supposed to done in the Fall, but
the weather would no cooperate. It had been 10 years since the building had been
painted and it really needed it.



You can see the old colors, dark green trim and the yellow door. A local architect firm
picked the old colors and the new colors. To paint the outside of your building, you have
to get the colors approved by the Staunton Historical Society and it helps to use an architect.
That speeds up the process.




Love the new colors, nice and bright and fresh. The paint is Pratt and Lambert and in shades of
cream, brown and a green door. Don't you love the sign my customer from Harrisonburg brought
to Elfie. Now I want to go home and paint my house. I hate my brick color, I wonder is you can
still white wash brick, is there a paint or process for that? I will investigate and get back to you on
that.......

No comments: