Saturday, August 3, 2013

Big Move

Thursday was my big moving day. It took four trips back and forth
from the old house to the new house. And anything that could go wrong
has gone wrong. I have lost my phone charger, the washer is not working,
the jets on the pool won't turn on, I can't figure out the air conditioner unit,
Comcast gave me a used cable box and I saw a skunk out side my kitchen
door!



I am up to my eyeballs in boxes, why do I have so much stuff? Elfie is having a
hard time adjusting to the move, he doesn't like the steps and he is very anxious.



This house is very green, green tile, green walls, green wallpaper, green curtains.
My legs are so tired from climbing all the steps and my hands are in knots.
Other than that we are in the house, I am a block and a half from my store.
And I love the house. My son and my ex are coming up tomm. to help me get settled
in and I am making a brunch menu from my new cook book, Tupelo Honey!



The first night I couldn't find anything, I had packed my bags with the things I would
need on the first couple of days, but I was so tired, I couldn't remember which bags
to look in.


Thank goodness for frozen pizza, white wine and idprofin!

No comments: