Monday, September 30, 2013

The Before and After of the Dining Room Chair

I have two of these lovely chairs that cost $6.00 a piece. One I painted white, they were
originally  light pine, and put a neutral fabric on and it is here in the store. the second
one I painted black and wanted it for my desk at home.
Don't you love the peach vinyl fabric on the chair. The previous owner must have had
some really messy children.
 This is the fabric and trim I choose for the redo. I left Marvin the upholsterer instructions
on how I wanted it done. And here is the finished product.

I assumed that the guy would know which way the trim would go, its upside down,
I assumed wrong. Bless his heart, I will be more careful the next time! : )

2 comments:

Khammany said...

I love that fabric and I wouldn't have been able to tell that the trim was upside down if you never mentioned it. Looks great!

Margaret McElroy said...

Thanks Khammany. Please stop by my shop if you are ever in my area. Would love to meet you and show you more of my fun projects.
Margaret