Friday, November 29, 2013

Setting the Table

Sunday I have everyone coming up for a big
brunch/dinner to spend time with my children
for the holidays. So, yesterday I set the table
to get a head start. Here are a few pictures,
not to fancy, just simple and pretty......




 
I made pies yesterday that will be for dessert, because my store is open today
and tomorrow, I am trying to get as much done as possible.
Here's my little helper in the kitchen while I was making the pies
and painted my nails. Forgot to take pictures of the pies, will do
that later. The two pies I made were chocolate pecan pie and a
coconut chess pie. Also on the menu for Sunday, herb roasted leg
of lamb, roasted brussels sprouts, rosemary crusted scallop potatoes,
arugula salad and rolls. Will post pictures later!

No comments: