Monday, November 4, 2013

The Before and After of the Ugly Sofa

One of my customers brought in a van load of stuff one Saturday. In the
load was an ugly sofa they got for a steal and decided that it wasn't comfortable.
So they dumped on me, they bought two sofas and a bench from me in one day,
so I had to take it. Did I tell you that it was ugly, yes the fabric was really bad.

Can you see it at the right of the picture?

Here is a bigger view of it at the top of these pictures. So I had it upholstered in a cute, fun
Waverly fabric that I had bought to put on a '50's sectional that sold before I could do anything
with it.
Cute, right? Love the bright colors and the fun fabric! And here are the cushions I had
made for the wrought iron black outdoor chairs, the fabric is a Waverly indoor outdoor
quilted fabric. I love using blue and white on black, glossy black that is.

No comments: