Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Baby It's Cold Out Side

This week has been a real eye opener. Monday it felt like a
Spring day, I was busy in the store and sold items on my Ebay
site and my Etsy site. I new the snow storm was coming so I headed
to the UPS store and got my package out to Arizona to get it going
the opposite way of the storm. I made sure I had plenty of fruit, coffee,
soup mixes, and basic items in the kitchen in case I got snowed in. I got up
early Tuesday to get ready for a possible drapery installation. At 7:00 am
looked out the window, dark, cloudy and no snow. I got in the shower to
get ready and heard Elfie barking, barking alot. Came out to see what the
fuss was all about and this is what I saw.....





So, the drapery installation was canceled, I made some more coffee and started to
plan my day, do to the situation at hand.  I watched a couple of talk shows and went
on line. I figured I had to get to the store to catch the postman to send out two packages
to California, since I couldn't mail them Monday, MLK day, no mail right. I had two
questions on Etsy about items in my store that I couldn't answer from home. So Elfie and
I made the trip in on foot. A friend had cleared the side walk off in front of my store, +1,
answered the Etsy questions, had some customers and caught up with the post man. Went
back home at 3:00 pm to this......









I left out the picture of my car which is totally snowed in, I will have to close up early
today to go back and dig it out before the next snow storm hits tomorrow. I do have
the drapery installation rescheduled for tomorrow of course, lets see if that happens!

No comments: