Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Fresh Flowers and More New Arrivals

Last Friday I planned a dinner for a new friend of mine
who needed a little pampering. He is going through a
nasty divorce. I planned a dinner that I had seen on
Food Network by Ina Garten's Surprise Italian Dinner.
Simple steak, fennel and warm salad. This left plenty of
time for wine and good conversation.  I also bought some
tulips to bring a little color in to the house and add a touch
of Spring, after all it was in the 60's.

The tulips were on sale for $8.99 a bunch at Martin's and my friend also brought
me flowers from Martins in fun bright colors.



The flowers my friend brought had a strange pink dye to them.
It turned the water pink and mu hands pink.
And on to what came in at the end of last week and the begining
of this week!

A beautiful old set of wicker, two sets of sofas, two arm chairs
and a side table.
Interesting wooden wall art






China, china and more china, all sets from the 20's to the 50's
and a sweet little Chinese painted desk.

No comments: