Friday, June 13, 2014

The Week of This and That

Things are picking up around here.........



Found this beautiful mahogany inlay demi lune table at an antique store called Frank's
on route 11 on my way back from the Dayton's farmers market. Frank's has really cool
stuff, will definitely go back. I went the the farmers market to pick up my sconces that
had to be rewired, that's were my lighting guy is. Will post pictures of the sconces and
there story next, soon.

This is what I am shipping out to San Diego on Monday, several phone calls, several
emails and two shipping quotes later, that thing has sold. I bought three or four years
ago on Ebay, drove to Asheville, NC to pick it up. I just decided a week ago to list
it on my Ebay site, it's been on my Etsy site for a while, and I dropped the price and bingo,
it sold. My moving guy is boxing it up and Fedex picks it up on Monday. That took a weeks
worth of work.



And to end the week, a local artist brought in some of her paintings for me to
sell. Love the colors. TGIF!

No comments: