Friday, May 1, 2015

As Spring Makes It's Official Arrival

Thing are starting to pop up in the yard as Winter
will finally say goodbye and Spring is here to stay!
Ferns making there debut. Fiddlehead and Painted Fern.
My all time love, Bleeding Heart.
Fragrant Lily of the Valley.
Giant Allium.

Spider Wort.
The start of the Iris, much more to come.
One of the first variety of Columbine, another all time favorite.
Two cute jackets I ordered from Stein Mart to wear as coats until it
warms up, one is off white and long with pockets and the other is a collarless
red long jacket with pockets.
Fun Spring pieces I purchased for Spring to wear to Graduations, Work and
what ever else I may need. Black and tan D' Orsay Stuart Weitzman knock offs
from Belk, pencil pattern skirts from Anthropologie and Mango and Sam and Libby
shoes for Target.
Last but not least, my daughters Graduation present from Sweet Briar College,
a black pearl bracelet. She already has a white pearl necklace and bracelet. The
one on the left I bought on Etsy, 7 3/4" mm Tahitian Pearls with SS clasp for $90
on Etsy and the other one I found on Ebay, Freshwater Pearl Baroque Peacock Black
9mm with SS clasp for $8.00. I bought both and will choose one for her, or she will
choose, both really pretty, but the $8.00 to me is the bomb. What do I know.

No comments: