Saturday, October 3, 2015

New Projects

Here is a view of this weeks new projects.

Found this little gem over in Waynesboro a couple of days ago. Stripped it down
to it's bare bones, and did I say good bones, they do not make them like this any
more. Patched the legs, sanded them and stained them. I am looking for a cute, bright
upholstery weight fabric. I have great plans for this guy.

This little french slipper chair I found at Habitat for $20.00. All she needs is a little
sanding and a new upholstery. I would like to see this in a toile fabric.
Here is a finished chair project, this one was done so fast, I never got to do
the before and after.
And a cute little Victorian bamboo chair I painted black, used gold accents
and had upholstered in a Robert Allen discontinued suzani fabric.

No comments: