Saturday, September 24, 2016

New Fall Decor for the Store and at Home

First off I am working on fixing up my den, I have new curtains, am looking
at a new sofa from World Market, my old one doesn't fit. I will post pictures
when I am happy with the turn out. First, the chair I took out of my space for the
room with the herringbone fabric i found at U-Fab for reupholstering and the great
green pillow i found at World Market.




I just sold my old yellow silk plaid curtains on Ebay, they are going to Miami.
I have been purchasing an obscene amount of porcelain at auctions and thrift stores.
 A Victorian Ridgeway Aesthetic Transferware Plate c. 1884.
Ceramic white basket weave mugs and plates by Fitz and Floyd and Jay Willfred.


Fine porcelain hand painted Japanese cup and saucers with song birds and a Greek key
border.
PV Italian Pomegrante plate and pretty Devonshire England floral bowls

And I listed on Ebay my old pink silk dining room drapes, I already have questions about
them and lots of views and watchers. I seem to do pretty well with selling drapes, but I
do need to lay off buying the porcelain for a while.

No comments: