Wednesday, September 28, 2016

The Factory Antique Mall

Sunday I went out and rearranged my space at The Factory Antique Mall, it is you
know the largest antique mall in the US. My sales for September are down and a little
floor move always promotes sales. And it worked, I have had sales each day since Sunday.


I also brought in new pieces, new Greenleaf Sachets, that smell amazing just in time
for the holidays. Added a little Halloween, see the pumpkins on the table.


I have plans on painting the walls soon, it will be a year since I moved into this space
in December.


By moving things around, i have found that now I have more space and can maybe
bring more furniture in. I also take pictures to help me remember what I have out there
because a lot of it is on Ebay and Etsy, in case something sells and I have to remove it
from my on line shops.

No comments: