Monday, May 8, 2017

Furnishing a Clubhouse in Harrisonburg

This was my third job for this apartment rental company in Harrisonburg.
This time they asked me to help them furnish a clubhouse that they are building,
this will be the offices for the people that will be leasing the apartments, a space for the
renters to workout, free printing and a space to work on their computers and a great place
to hang out. This all started one year ago in march of 2016 and finished one year later,
one long year later. As we got closer to a finish date, I had all the furniture delivered to
a storage unit where I could go up on my days off and put the furniture together.



This space was dusty, dark and the air was limited. I put together what I could, but the
bigger pieces will have to wait until they can be put together in the clubhouse itself.






Did I mention that these pieces had to be put together, by me, by myself. We are talking
desks, counter, bar and dining chairs, tables, side and cocktail. Four rooms of furniture.
Love these chairs, great colors and great fabric, very sophisticated.
Very surprised at the good quality frames, this is my first time using this company, Coaster
Furniture.
Rental persons desk and dining chairs in the back ground. And the clubhouse in progress.

The desk is missing the right turn which came later
along with the second club chair and one leg to a table. I helped with the paint colors and the
flooring. I think I will stick to residential, they make nicer clients.


The staff picked the rug and curtains, not my style. What a great space for the renters.

No comments: