Thursday, June 22, 2017

My Farmhouse Porch and Garden Beds

Here is a sneak at my farmhouse front porch, this house is in the city,
I pretend that it is on a farm because it has a big yard with a garden shed
and a huge garage. Here is my heavy, large urn filed with what I bought for
my self for Mother's Day.

 Mint, Rosemary, Dusty Miller, Impatient and Delphinium. My small urns on pedestals
by the front door with a sun hardy impatient.


My hanging baskets from Martens with fragrant Petunias and Verbena.
Flowers and foliage that I brought my last house that have come back this Spring.

Hydrangea and Snapdragons replanted.

I had two Dianthus plants, only one made it.
A Pincushion I planted in the ground this spring. And things I planted from seed from
the Wild Flower Seed Company.


Cosmos and baby Snapdragons
More pictures as things develop.

No comments: