Sunday, June 4, 2017

Out with the Old and in with the New

I am purging my closet, it is time for out with the old and
in with the new. I filled plastic bags with things I no longer
need. I started with my summer shoes. I really wear my shoes
out, especially my spring and summer shoes. If the heels are
worn and they look a little faded, it is time to go.
The Jack Rogers are not made like they used to, they blister my big toe.I have been wearing
them since I was 13 and never had this problem. the other guys are just to worn to wear
any more.


These beauties are from Payless, yes Payless. all 5 for under $100 dollars. The pale pink
with the bow are dexflex comfort and so are the tan , the blue and black cut out lace up are
Christian Siriano and the black open toe lace up are by Brash. And they are all very comfortable!

No comments: