Monday, June 4, 2018

What I Did On My Day Off

Last week I worked on Monday, Memorial Day, for our big Bassett sale.
So, Wednesday was my day off. I went and got a pedi and a mani.
It was so relaxing, and long. The guy that did my manicure even put my shoes on me.
I went to TJ Maxx to return a pair of pants and came out with sandals for my pretty toes
and Skinnygirl undies. The undies are very comfortable, they hold you in and they are
breathable.
Then I headed over to Charlottesville to pick up outdoor pillow forms for a client and spent
a little time shopping. I found a Nina Cambell boudoir pillow at Stien Mart and her latest
book on sale.
Got caught in the rain at Home Goods and World Market, but still found some birthday
gifts.

Fun way to spend my day off, now back to work.

No comments: