Monday, July 2, 2018

Summer Flowers In my Gardens

With all the rain we have had in my yard, my flowers are beautiful this summer. Some of the
flowers are from seed and some are from a bare root and there are the ones that came back from
last year. So here we go....
Salvia in my large urn with fresh herbs.
Geraniums and ivy in my urns that flank my front door.
Impatients in the plastic window boxes that I found in my garden shed.

Bachelor buttons in several colors.


Some type of purple flowers and a yellow Daisy.
Little white flowers and a Trumpet Flower,

Coreopsis and Cosmos, these guys get really big.

Queen Anne's Lace and new and old Yarrow in bath the front bed and my back bed.
Blue Bells and Hydrangea that come back each year. The Hydrangea has come with the to
the houses.

Geraniums and Day Lilies in pots on my steps.


Hollyhocks, snapdragons and existing flowers in my back garden. The rainy days are gone and
the heat is on.

No comments: