Monday, August 27, 2018

Fabrics for My Client

I am meeting my client in future home to pick out fabrics for the kitchen.
The cabinets have been painted a robins egg blue, the counter tops are a
blue grey soap stone and the tile are white. Oh, and to throw a wrench in it,
she picked out an apple design tile feature to hang over the stove. She said that
she wanted a leafy green pattern.


This is the first group of fabrics that I have pulled for her. I pulled the yellowish fabric out in the
bottom picture and the purple flower one in the middle picture to narrow it down.



So this is the second choice for her, I removed a few and added a few. So they were either to
big a print or too busy. Too green or too cutesie.

The pretty Beacon Hill blueish leaf embroidered pattern on white in the center of the called
Ava Vine in Surf. It the color of the cabinets and looks beautiful on the windows. We will do
a valance over the sink and a roman shade in the breakfast nook.

No comments: