Monday, September 10, 2018

New Fall Attire

I spent today getting my wardrobe ready for Fall and the new season coming up.
I spent to day organizing my clothing getting ready for Fall. I have filled a bag of
older clothes for Goodwill, I have a stash to list on Ebay and put the white jeans away
for another year. After my organizing, I ran over to TJ Maxx to look for some new accessories
and ended up with a cart full of goodies.
A pretty Vince Camuto Scarf, a Nanette Lepore wallet, Hue Tights in Purple and Black.
I picked up some new boots, I needed a black pair and a brown pair to replace old ones
that were either too worn or not comfortable to wear.

The brown are Unisa and very sporty with the buckle and the quilted back.
The black pair are Carlos Carlos Santana and will be prefect for work.
I also picked up some good traditional basics to help update my wardrobe. The plaid
vest is by British Khaki.
And the jeans are incredible, I tried on every jean in my drawer and eliminated the bad
ones from the good and added these three. I have found that what I feel the most  comfortable
in are super high rise and super skinny stretch jeans.
These will be the perfect colors for Fall, black, brown and denim by d. jeans. It feels
good to do a cleanse with my wardrobe and have a few new things to start out my transition
to a new season. We went from 90 degree days to the 60's, cold and a huge storm getting ready
to hit us, hello storm Florence.

No comments: