Thursday, October 11, 2018

Is Fall Finally Here

My favorite time of year is Fall, I think it finally arrived here to day at
noon thanks to the newest storm. It had been hot and steamy for days which
makes it hard to figure out what to wear. I have been working on my Fall
wardrobe  by donating to Goodwill, listing things on Ebay and consigning pieces
to Twice As Nice. I really need new shoes, so I took advantage of my free shipping
on Amazon Prime. I was ordering my ink for my printer and remembered that they
have cute shoes. I wasn't finding anything locally so I ordered three pairs with my ink
purchase on Saturday.

 A tan pair with cute bows by Sam Edelman
A black patent to go with my mainly black wardrobe.
And a snakeskin pair to put a little punch in my wardrobe.

They arrived Tuesday and today which is really fast. Today after a half drapery installation,
we hung the hardware, I will post about the finished look later once the panels go up. The
job was in Stuarts Draft, so after the job was done I drove into Waynesboro to Ross for Less
and found this;
A cute Fall purse and scarf.

The purse is Vegan and the handles have a tortoise loop detail. The scarf is hand emdroidered
and I love the colors.

I have a big birthday weekend planned so I will be able to wear some of my new purchases
as the weather cools down. Yay, Fall

No comments: