Monday, October 15, 2018

Weekend Birthday Celebration

Weeks ago we planned a get together to celebrate my daughter Ellie's birthday and mine.
October the 14th was the first Sunday that we could all get together to celebrate. Everyone
was here except my Mom who is having surgery in Florida and my brother Alex who lives
in Florida. We chose Pollock Vineyards, this is a beautiful setting, they gave us a private
room for the tasting.
That's my daughter Ellie giving me the fish eye.

 Here we are doing our tasting with our great server, JP.
My sister Beth organized the whole thing, including quite the spread.
Siblings with my dad, Grandad, as we call him.
Sisters


My sister Helen takes over with my camera.
Our server and my brother L.H.
My son and his Dad.
Grandad and L.H. by the fire.
And lastly,  I was able to sneak out of the store on Saturday and view the vendors
at Waynesboro's Fall Foliage Festival and I bought some pretty jewelry from the
vendor Melanie.





No comments: