Monday, July 16, 2018

Moving On to a Better Antique Space

Horrible things have happened at my old Antique space at Queen City Market Place.
Starting with the owner, her husband was incarcerated, there was going to be no money
to run the store, she had been lying to us, her team, all along and I chose to turn my key
in and get out of there. I want nothing to do with someone who cannot be trusted and is
in a desperate state of mind. So now my old spaces are filling up my house while I move
on to a new space.



   So last I have been shopping around for a new space and fell in love with the Staunton
Antique Mall, just a block from my old space and a little more in keeping with my look.
I move in on Thursday, so the dining room has become my prep area for the big move in
date.
I have a few new projects that I am working on to get ready for the new space.

I had one of my vintage plastic shade to my pair of lamps rip in the move out phase. I went to
Walmart to look for new shades and found way more than I bargained for.


I found new shades, new bows and a new trim, ric- rac. So cute and not plastic.
And i found Waverly chalk Paint for my french table that I found at the thrift store.


No comments: