Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Mini Wedding For My Daughter Ellie and Wes

 My daughters may wedding was postponed to August, not realizing that it was

to soon to have a large get together. So her grandmother said why don't we have

a small wedding with just the family and renew your vowels next May with the big

traditional wedding. So as we enter Nini's house, Ellie's grandmother, I had forgotten that

years ago, I had decorated this house for her almost from top to bottom. It is to die for.


  The flowers in the living room that Ellie and Nini arranged surrounded by the curtains that

I had made for her, 138 yards of a Schumacher silk.


The view of the pool as you enter the terrace, it is almost surreal.


My Dad and his Grandson, my son Edmund is on the right.


Trent, Wes's brother and best man, Halsey as the maid of honor and the two babies, Lucy and

Teddy.


Ellie walking down the isle or down the grass.


Ellie and Wes as the new Mr and Mrs Petterson.



Ellie and her Dad and Ellie and her brother.


Myself and my sisters.


The boys.

Ellie and Wes in front of the pool, better of the front flowers and awful of them, wrong lens setting.

And to day is National Dog Day, my beautiful Mandy in the morning sun. 


No comments: