Saturday, January 16, 2016

What's New in the Store

It is Saturday and I have to be at work soon, so I will make this
brief. Here is a quick look at what same into my spaces recently.

The stool that I posted before and after pictures of in my last post.

New cushion for my cane French Chair in a Robert Allen fabric scrapes I had
left over from another job.


This beautiful very long Antique Camel Back Sofa in a heavy pool velvet. A friend
sent me a text with a picture of this sofa that a friend of hers was trying to sell. My
upholsterer picked it up for me so I do not have before and afters.
Cute little Yellow Cane Chair with a bright floral sample fabric seat cover.

My auction purchases, an  Antique Round French Chair and a Faberge style
Tole Daffodil Lamp.
Hand Painted Asian Chinoiserie Black Laquer Mirror, sorry about the reflection
of the ugly rug.
Duralee Zsa  Zsa Fabric and ball trim for a needlepoint pillow project for a client.
More pictures of new things to come, there just never is enough time.

No comments: