Saturday, May 13, 2017

My Easter Visit to Richmond

 On Easter Sunday, Mandy and I drove to Richmond to send
the night with my sister and her family. She had a wonderful
dinner and relatives and siblings came over for a fun night with
a lot of catching up and lots of laughs.

 Monday we ventured over to see a few thrift stores that had just
moved over to an area called Scott's Addition off the Boulevard.
One store that was open was Class and Trash, a place that I have
blogged about, I bought a lot of things from there  Hanover store.
And again, they did not disappoint, I found a pair of French Chairs
for a song of a price.

We had a fun day shopping new and old haunts. The last stop we made before I
headed home was to one of my favorite shopping places, Impulse, a favorite consignment
shop near my old house in Richmond. It is bigger and better than ever, and I found a
piece that I couldn't resist.


I sold my painted buffet recently at Queen City Marketplace and needed another
one for the store to replace it. We have people asking for them all the time, so I
took my old one in and kept the new one, basically the same price for each just
one is much better looking.
The old one I bought a couple of years ago from Alexander's Auction House.

No comments: