Thursday, November 9, 2017

All Day Floor Move at Queen City Marketplace

With the coming of the holidays, Staunton's Sparkles and Sweets tomorrow night and Black
Friday just weeks away, it is time to refresh my space to get ready for these events.
 Halloween is now on sale and front and center.
I started to bring Christmas in and it has been selling.


By moving things around, I have opened up my spaces and refreshed the look.



I didn't move any major pieces, but shifted chairs and tables around to make room for
the pieces coming from the factory space that i am closing down. Note the vintage bar
cart that I have added.




I wanted everything to look bright, pretty  and sparkly for the up events. Each week, I
can continue to add more holiday items.



And last but not least, I purchased this High Boy off of the market place on Facebook. It
is a newer reproduction and needs some work, but is still very impressive.

No comments: