Monday, July 16, 2012

On line Shopping For Fabric Bargains

I have been shopping for fabrics on line for a couple
of years now. The prices are sometimes cheaper than
my decorators discount which means I don't have to
price my projects as high for my retail store. It's a
win win situation. Check out the dining room chairs
that I had my new furniture guy. JonJo, repair and
stain, the fabric I scored from Warehouse Fabrics
Inc.com, $9.88 per yard.

This fabric is very old school Traditional. Once they have been upholstered I will
sell them on the floor . The price tag will be, Furniture repair x fabric x upholstery
x two = $$$. I also purchased a Peacock fabric remnant for 4 yards at $25.00,
not sure what I am going to do with it yet.And before I go, I have to tell you what
I found at the antique mall in Verona, a cute chaise lounge marked at 1/2 off, a real
score of $115.00. I forgot to take a picture of it, my upholsterer has already picked
it up from there. Will past a picture when it is done.

No comments: