Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Dining Room Before And Now After



A picture says a thousand words, I think that's how it goes. The peach is gone from
the room. I have a Kravet/ Laura Ashley fabric coming today for a new table topper.
The peach is now for sale in my store. I realized that the proportions in the room were
all wrong, the chest of drawers was to small for the mirror above it. The portraits of my
children were just to big for the room, so I cleaned it up a bit. And what till you see

the floors. I switched out the paintings in the living room for the portraits in the
dining room, I now will have to do some work in the living room, not sure what to





do with those big portraits. The room looks twice as big and bright and yellow!!!!
I purchased the sideboard at auction for $300.00 bucks, plus a trip to Alexanders
Auction House in Richmond  and lunch with my children on the way back. Table
toppers to come.

No comments: