Tuesday, December 25, 2012

What Sells On A Saturday

Last Saturday, I had a customer of mine come in with her husband to look at
a red sofa I had on consignment.
The husband loved the sofa, but not for the beach house like she wanted. He wants to
put it in their living room her in town. Ok, this is getting interesting. I showed them the big
floral sofa that come in mid week, they only want $700.00 for it. It's by Hickory Chair, in
get shape, the fabric a lone is worth $700.00. My intern feel asleep on it and Elfie has claimed
it his. It really is a beautiful sofa, they say, let's buy this for the beach house. Ok lets do I
say. And tell us about this bench, would this be great for our front porch at our house
here. And yes this too could be yours, it is a Chippendale bench designed by an
English Gardner named Lutyen and has a special powder coat paint to last forever.
Ok we will take all three, please. Yahoo I say! What started out to be a quiet Saturday
of Elfie and I curled up on that big sofa reading Fifty Shades Darker, became a great
day. Now I need to find more sofas.

No comments: