Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Shopping For Vintage Plates

I thought that at some point, I had posted about looking for a grouping
of vintage plates, leaf plates for the wall of my dresser. I wanted four
plates that would look good together to go around my beautiful Italian
mirror. I think it was the post about old furniture versus new furniture
when I replaced my computer station for a desk from Clash and Trash.

Two of the leaf plates on the right, I found on Etsy. My new go to place for almost everything now.
The bottom left plate I bought at Clash and Trash when I bought my new desk, that place always
has great stuff for really good prices! I know the balance is off, I need to lower the right bottom leaf
plate, I only see that stuff when I take pictures. I may still look for a bigger plate for that area.
until then, I am happy for now!
This is my lastest plate from Etsy, I love this pretty bird plate, $5.00 plus shipping! 
He is a little different than the others, still experimenting, I don't want everything to be so matchy- matchy.
This leaves me room to play around a little.

No comments: