Saturday, October 19, 2013

Christmas in My Store

Last week I did a three day floor move in my store. I made a huge mess and
I think I scared a few customers away. Oh well, change is a good thing. Once
I am done, the store looks fresh and it makes a huge difference. I brought out
some Christmas items to incorporate with the store, just starting to get ready
for the holidays, see what you think.


 I love the Christmas decorations that sparkle and glisten!


Lots of cut crystal, wine glasses in pretty colors and purple flutes. These can be used for
both Thanksgiving and Christmas.


More pretty tables and a little peak at my sleeping love of my life on my french settee and
pillows.


Well that's all for now, more items coming in soon. Some of these items are not only in
my store, but also on my Etsy site. Check it out!

No comments: