Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Stuarts Draft Antique Mall and More

Monday after my decorating job in Stuarts Draft, I headed over to one
of my favorite haunts. the Stuarts Draft Antique Mall. I was in search of
some good finds, sometimes even a booth with a good sale. Here is what
I found;
A beautiful Wedgewood & Barlaston of Etruria hand painted tray from England. It is
hanging now in my bedroom.
A pretty tole violets, hand painted and on a rock. It will be listed on Ebay.

A hand painted cup and saucer, Rosina Bone China from England, as a Mother's Day
gift for my Mom. Love the tulips.
A hand painted small tureen with fruit on top and a blue flower pattern.
An interesting pattern Majolica plate to add to my collection.

A Dresden cup and saucer to add to my collection of plates that I have in my English cabinet.


I finally broke down and purchased a copy of a French Bistro from the company that I
carry, Coaster  Furniture, they call it a kitchen island, I call it beautiful. It has a faux marble
top with a metal base and tray. I also purchased the counter stools. I needed more counter space
for prep work and this is perfect, the old table and chairs was perfect for my last tiny kitchen, but
got lost in this one. It went into my space at Queen City Marketplace.

No comments: