Monday, June 15, 2020

Celebrating My Sister's Birthday

This past Saturday we celebrated my sister Beth 60th birthday, she is the oldest
and we are two years apart. yes, this is scary, I am almost 60.
Her is a picture of the group around my mothers pool. My daughter Ellie came up with
her fiance Wes, in the middle is my sister Beth and my Mom and her husband Ted is to
the right,
Above is my nephew Wyn, B. son, her husband Steve and my Dad. Steve planned ever
thing and wanted it her because it is safer than Richmond were they live. They brought
ever thing so that my Mom  just had to get the yard ready. We had wonderful wines and
delicious apps.

Here we are going to the front porch for cake and ice cream. The top photo is of Beth
and Steve and the bottom photo shows my brother L.H. who arrived late as usual with
his wife Heather. They live in Lynchburg.
 I snapped this cute picture of Ellie and Wes under the arch of a feature in Mom's yard.
Young love, so cute.

A snap shot of the group relaxing on the porch after cupcakes and ice cream and
opening a few gifts. It was so nice to get together during this pandemic, it was almost
as if things were back to normal again.

No comments: