Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Christmas at Norwood in Powhatan Virginia

Last Sunday I drove down to send some time with my children
at their Dad's house and then we went across the river to Norwood,
my Grandfather's family plantation in Powhatan. Lots of pictures
of all the aunts and uncles, nieces and nephews, cousins, etc. This
house was built around 1812 and was a working plantation. This house
never changes, it has looked like this as long as I can remember.



So many different styles, Traditional, Victorian, this house has seen it all.



Three generations of family, we have been posing her in front of a Christmas tree
since I was a child.


My Grandfather grew up here, my Mom and her Sisters grew up here.





Love the picture of my sister in law, Heather and my daughter Ellie. And the
picture of Ellie  and her boy friend Josh. The picture of the boys is so sweet,
my son Edmund is to the left.

No comments: