Thursday, January 10, 2013

What Came In this Week


                                 Big sale in the store, moving over to make room for the new!


                                  And I have been looking at some of this Christmas since July!

My customer and friend, Jane Ford, closed out here Antique booth at the local Antique Mall,
and asked if she could consign what didn't sell with me. I love, love love the Antique sign, the parlor
chair and the sconces. I took the sconces home to try in my dining room, too big.



More goodies from Jane, love the bamboo sewing table and the antique square brown plates.
Will try listing them on Etsy!

And last but not least, the 3 quarter antique rope bed that came in in December, solid and
in great shape, custom made box spring and mattress.

No comments: