Friday, March 15, 2013

Big Move For My Website

Big changes in the store the past couple of weeks! I have rearranged the store for Spring. I have
started on a pair of new cornices for my Harrisonburg client. See the pretty Duralee fabric and trim
above that we are using. She painted her room a soft yellow with white trim and shutters, white bedding
and green and yellow accents. Very fresh.
I have also been working with my new web guy, Caleb with Embry media, he is great. We now have
everything on one site, my website, margaretmcelroyinteriordesign.com. I now have everything on there.
My Etsy shop, my Pinterest page, new arrivals in my store and now my blog. So what do I do with
this blog site and you, my faithful followers? I don't want to loose you, I can keep blogging on both. I
will loose sponsors too. If anyone has any suggestions,please let me know what I should do.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Simply elegant. That's the best way to describe your new website. I like it best that nobody will have a hard time looking for what they need, as you have arranged everything in a manner that is accessible by a click of the mouse. I think that a lighter shade of blue would've been calmer and cooler to the eyes though. Kristofer Mcginty

Margaret McElroy said...

Thank you, I need to work on the
site more.
Margaret