Friday, September 20, 2013

I Am Sharing Pictures of My Living Room

I am sharing a few pictures of my living room. I had some pillows made, I finally hung
my curtains, which look like they belong in a doll house in this house with the mega
high ceilings and recovered some chair seats.........

The walls are a green/blue and not my choice of color, they came with the house.
Do you remember my old blog about my last house with the seedling green walls
that went with my furniture and the picture where the drapes puddled on the floor?

The silks and silk blend fabrics are from Jim Thompson and Silk Loom and are
no longer available. The silk oriental rug is from my store and the mirror came
with the house  along with the chandelier.


Closeups of my silk curtains, my pressed glass hold backs, to make the curtains
work, and my drapery hardware.

My foo dogs on the mantel and a glimpse of the portrait of Elizabeth, my relatives
wife in the background.




More details in the room.
                                                 The desk in the front window.





Details of my pillows, love the Elfie pillow. The Victorian sofa I bought when I
was in my twenties and it has been upholstered several times and the club chairs
are from the old company Ashley Manor. 




Elfie say, enough with this, let's go outside and bark at the joggers!  

1 comment:

Khammany said...

Thanks for the tour! That's a magnificent mirror above your fireplace. Elfie and her pillow are adorable!