Tuesday, September 3, 2013

My Labor Day Weekend To Do List

I made a Labor day weekend to do list, it is not often that I have two
full days off. First on the list, purchasing for my second staging job for
Matchbox Realty in Harrisonburg. I picked up a check from an estimate
I submitted to stage/ restage The Charleston Townes Apartments for
James Madison University students in Harrisonburg. This three story, four
bedroom apartment was staged four years ago, it needs brightening up, it
needs the Margaret touch...................

The living room and kitchen being laid out in my living room.....
The Male bedroom and bathroom and pieces of the front hall and laundry room......

The girls room and bathroom.......................






I celebrated my two day staycation with a glass of wine and fresh flowers from the yard. I
was playing around with my camera settings...............

And speaking of the yard, this gate that covers back entrance was covered in ivy and
wisteria, the wisteria had taken over. It was growing over the fence, over to the neighbors
house, up her roof and heading to her roof. So I ripped it out till i could free the gate and close
the drive way off. Very grand, California style gating................







I started weeding the smaller front bed that had been taken over by weeds, ivy, piosen ivy,
clover, and seedlings dropped by the wind and birds. Elfie was my support team, if not here,
he was under a bush in the shade. I am taking the yard back.
 I also really went crazy on the Acuba off the porch, this is were Elfie loves to snoop
and were I saw a  SKUNK disappear, now I can see whats in there.

3 comments:

Khammany said...

Looks like you will be busy but it all looks so fun to me! Love the colors of the male bedroom! And I love your blue and white china vase! I am a new follower. Will check out your others posts now!
-Khammany :)

Margaret McElroy said...

Thank you Khammany, always love having a new follower. Do you have a blog?

Khammany said...

Hi Margaret! Looks like you found my blog! Thanks so much for visiting me and for following. I appreciate the lovely comment you left on my post about my cherry blossom sink :)