Friday, December 13, 2013

My Christmas Tree and a Mary Poppins Story


I finally left work a little early yesterday
while it was still light out side to go get my
Christmas tree. I went back to the church
that I go to each year to get my tree. I picked
out a small one this year, 7' , and set it up in
the front hall where my round covered table is
usually perched, I wanted to be able to see it
from any room. Next year it may go in the living
room.


 I like to take the pictures when the indoor lights are off, I think you see the
tree decorations better. The tree reminded me of the Charlie Brown Christmas
tree, a little scraggly on the bottom. And if you can see it, this is a Mary Poppins
ornament that was given to me when I was a child by a god mother. I think this was
when the original Disney movie came out. She is made of wood, she is painted, has
a real wool scarf and a real cloth hand bag!

 Merry Christmas to all......

No comments: